International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: CatchMyWorld : New LIVE Broadcasting Technology and Social Media

Lightbulb CatchMyWorld : New LIVE Broadcasting Technology and Social Media

Hi Fellows.

I discovered CatchMyWorld (http://www.catchmyworld.com) today - it is a new social digital media network with a focus on LIVE broadcasting -
    On this social network, people share their interests with others, LIVE - categories of interests are 'Outdoors', 'Travel', 'Action Sports', 'Music', Wellness', 'Fashion', 'Events', 'Technology'.

The App is called 'catchmyworld' and is available on iOS and Android.

I was impressed by how many people are on this site and the variety of LIVE streams and Videos from all over the World.
    It is quite nice.

The App is easy to use, FREE, and in one click you are able to start a LIVE broadcast from a phone or a tablet and stream to the World -
    One of the nice functionalities is also to be able to Record when you are LIVE broadcasting (you can basically 'start/stop recording' as many times as you want while you are LIVE and at the end of your LIVE broadcast, one Video combining all your Recordings is uploaded to CatchMyWorld.com for future views) -

I recommend CatchMyWorld for anyone that wants to Broadcast LIVE because the site/App is very user-friendly and 'real' (and not sponsored channels like many other sites) people are LIVE broadcasting and sharing their life's moment in the moment, LIVE! - which is very unique.

Cheers

umm is this spam?
    you best get steppin

not that impressive!

That is the only intelligent comment you have?
    Because you think your self-oriented 'jeffadamshow' is impressive?

Being able to broadcast LIVE from any mobile device is already impressive - embedding it in a social platform is even more impressive technically: CatchMyWorld does it !

Web / Roku Developer RadarGaming's Avatar
    Toma,

Jeff was giving his opinion I believe your response was way uncalled for. Your service is a POS.
    For Web Design And More Check Out Craig Digital Designs!

Wow, that is ugly. Using off the shelf graphics and template. Does the service even make sense? Another social network and is broadcasts from a cell phone. Does not seem like a professional service and fit in this forum.

Hi Toma,

Live-streaming, for free, from a mobile device is very interesting.

I tried to click on some of the videos in the "View All LIVE Streams & Videos" to see demo examples. Is there a way to view some examples without having to sign-up?

I also think, this would be much better if there are options to upload edited content elsewhere, like YouTube, Vimeo etc. The only reason why I am mentioning this is because those sites do not require viewers to sign up in order to view videos. Content providers and viewers would probably have no issue uploading or watching videos on http://www.catchmyworld.com/, but viewers should not have to sign up in order to view the videos. If viewers who do not have whatever acceptable social networks needed to leave comments and want to leave comments on videos, then they need to sign up to leave comments. Just my two cents.

I'm a little surprised by the comments in this thread. The idea of live-streaming, for free, from a mobile device is very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by MovieBuff View Post
    I'm a little surprised by the comments in this thread. The idea of live-streaming, for free, from a mobile device is very interesting.
    I think all the CDN's have been doing that for a while now :-)