I began broadcasting back in 1998 from WABC radio in New York City and was fortunate to have the opportunity to syndicate my show on AM and FM talk stations throughout the country and on Satellite radio for more than a decade. I began offering archived broadcasts of my program on my personal website the same year I launched the show, and soon realized that Internet Broadcasting was an extremely powerful medium. At the time, radio was not too threatened by online competition, so my stations had no issue with me re-broadcasting my show on the internet, however, that all changed in time, so I was forced to stop providing full archived broadcasts to my online listeners if I wanted to remain on the air.

Even with only providing 3 minute clips of my weekly broadcast, I began seeing my online audience grow exponentially. In 2007 my producer suggested that we put a webcam in the studio, and the rest, as they say, is history.

I eventually left radio and began broadcasting my program exclusively online and have never looked back. Having the ability to engage my audience as I see fit, and to promote my message to the world on my terms has only grown my audience, and my success in my field.

If you'd like to learn more about my broadcast here’s a link to my show website:
http://www.thebaldtruth.com