International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Audio Podcasting

Audio Podcasting

Hi Guys,

Just joined IAIB today and am excited that something like this exists! I have been producing a daily podcsat for about 2 months now called EntrepreneurOnFire. I stream my podcsat to iTunes, Stitcher, and Zune. Are there any other directories I could/should submit my RSS feed to?

Thanks!

John Dumas
    EntrepreneurOnFire.com

Moderator / IAIB Pro Broadcaster mcphillips's Avatar
    You may be able to pick up listeners by also posting on Twitter and Facebook.
    Please direct all questions for me to the forum so that all can benefit.

Hi John Welcome to the IAIB. there are tons of other podcasting directories out there. Here is a list of some http://www.podcastingnews.com/topics...Directory.html . Many of them are outdated at this point and odds are you wont see and traffic from them. One other think I would try is Blackberrys Podcast Directory http://rimpodcast.quickplay.ca/rimpodcasting/login.seam

I am also new to this board! Thank you guys. I am a former on-air personality doing a weekly podcast now. I'm sure there are a ton of threads on "Mix-Minus" but maybe you guys can steer me in the right direction. I have mix minus setup correctly but when my skype caller and I talk simultaneously they can't hear me. I have co-hosts in 2 different cities. Is there anyway to resolve this? Obviously if I need to interject or move the conversation along it's impossible without serious stepping on each other. Sorry to hijack your post with my question. I will move this to a new topic if it's better. Thank you guys in advance!