International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Livestream a wedding

Threaded View

Livestream a wedding

I am streaming my cousins wedding as a gift and have done weddings before but not streaming live. Just wanted to know if any of you have been asked to do this as i have a question.

The audio in catching the vows. My plan is to use a digital recorder with a lapel mic for the groom , and that mic will catch the three of them (minister, bride and groom) in conjunction I will have a boom mic on a tripod in an area that is close but not in the way. they are getting married under an arch so i plan on doing something there. Its in tampa florida so I will be able to see the venue just one day before. They have a web page so i can get some idea of where everything is. That way I will have two sources for audio.

As far as cameras go I will have two cameras behind the minister facing the bride and groom and one cam at the end of the isle where bride and groom exit.

I checked on VZW and they have 4g in the area in case they dont let me use their on site wifi. Not sure yet. I can use my vzw mifi and get up to 5 mb/s upload . I am checking into using DACAST for the first time as i have heard great things and that they are good to work with.

So My question is do you think my audio set up will work ok? If not, please give me some suggestions.

Thanks

Bill
    Last edited by William Thomas; 09-18-2012 at 09:08 AM.