International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Guild lines for Podcasting in Canada

Lightbulb Guild lines for Podcasting in Canada

I just thought I would share this document to the group. This is the rules for podcasting in Canada.
    http://www.cippic.ca/sites/default/f...ide-Canada.pdf
    Last edited by andrewzarian; 09-02-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    Richard Cleveland
    Producer/Host
    Naked Ape Productions
    http://nakedapeprod.com

thats a joke right....trying to control podcasting....lol...what are the consequences???? jail...???thats so stupid....what if you are using a site from england for your jump off site????? or russia for that matter...oh well ...

thats a country that wanted to arrest a hockey player for a game check in montreal last year....

No Joke, Just Info

Quote Originally Posted by William Thomas View Post
    thats a joke right....trying to control podcasting....lol...what are the consequences???? jail...???thats so stupid....what if you are using a site from england for your jump off site????? or russia for that matter...oh well ...

thats a country that wanted to arrest a hockey player for a game check in montreal last year....

I'm not from Canada, but after giving the referenced PDF a look over; it's not controlling at all, but rather a guide to using copyrighted content and other legal awareness things. It's actually not a bad thing to download for anybody, regardless of country, in order to have kind of a nice guide to navigating these legal things. It states that Canada has a "Hands Off" approach to new media; not a bad thing at all.
    Last edited by markinrussia; 11-04-2012 at 08:08 AM.