International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: My Take Radio

My Take Radio

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rich and I am the Host and Creator of My Take Radio. MTR started in 2006 in a recorded podcast format covering Mixed Martial Arts, Pro Wrestling,Video Games and Movies. After starting off strong I burnt out just as quickly with a count of roughly 25 episodes. During my hiatus I researched new technologies that would allow for better broadcasts. I brought back MTR as a live call in show in July of 2009 initially using Blog Talk Radio then editing the live episodes for podcasts. Since 2009 we have expanded coverage on MyTakeRadio.com to cover some tech and comics as well. My Take Radio is one part Opie & Anthony and one part G4TV. We broadcast live every Thursday from 11pm-2am.

MTR is available on multiple podcast sites and has two apps available that offer exclusive content. Our Behind The Mic series as well as our Beyond The Mic series are offered exclusively on the apps and via Stitcher. Andrew was recently interviewed for our Behind The Mic series. I joined IAIB to meet other broadcasters and to learn about new techniques and technologies that will enhance our product.

IAIB Pro Broadcaster Spencer Kobren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTakeRadio View Post
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Rich and I am the Host and Creator of My Take Radio. MTR started in 2006 in a recorded podcast format covering Mixed Martial Arts, Pro Wrestling,Video Games and Movies. After starting off strong I burnt out just as quickly with a count of roughly 25 episodes. During my hiatus I researched new technologies that would allow for better broadcasts. I brought back MTR as a live call in show in July of 2009 initially using Blog Talk Radio then editing the live episodes for podcasts. Since 2009 we have expanded coverage on MyTakeRadio.com to cover some tech and comics as well. My Take Radio is one part Opie & Anthony and one part G4TV. We broadcast live every Thursday from 11pm-2am.

MTR is available on multiple podcast sites and has two apps available that offer exclusive content. Our Behind The Mic series as well as our Beyond The Mic series are offered exclusively on the apps and via Stitcher. Andrew was recently interviewed for our Behind The Mic series. I joined IAIB to meet other broadcasters and to learn about new techniques and technologies that will enhance our product.
    Welcome Rich! I look forward to checking out your broadcast.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @spencerkobren

Thanks for the warm welcome. Keep up the great work with The Bald Truth