International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: help with video card

help with video card

i just installed an osprey 100 video card. now i cant seem to get my usb easy cap to work.

dell inspiron desktop dual processors
    8gb ram
    osprey card
    usb easy cap
    firewire card

i took out the firewire card to eliminate that issue. then i reinstalled the easy cap driver. still no go. anyone else have this issue.

i have tried to get the easy cap to work with two cameras....and both cams work with the osprey video card. i have changed out the easy cap...i b ought two of them and and extra m to m usb cable. and have changed them out...also the easycap and cam work on the laptop...

osprey card works great.

any suggestions or questions.?

thanks

bill

I have seen this happen with other capture cards. It seems like if you install a second card sometimes the drivers stop working properly on the first one. Try uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling

Thanks, i had reloaded the driver once but after reading your post i did it again and damn it worked...thanks very much

No problem . Im glad to have helped. I experienced this early on when I started Internet Broadcasting. The issue I had was with the Dazzle capture card and black magic intensity pro

i do have another question for anyone....i am changing my processor from a pair of anthlon x2 processor running at 3.0 and i have 8gb ram. the new processor is a quad core CPU AMD|ATH II X4 640 3.0G AM3 RT.

I have never done this however i have seen it on the internet...lol....that s funny....i have watched a couple of utube vids and its seems pretty straight forward.

a couple of question..

1. can i expect a nice jump in processing power using my 3 cams

2. any trickks to changing out the processer ???

thanks for the help..

Bill