International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: which is the Skype frame rate limitation?

Quote Originally Posted by drumstudio2000 View Post
    yes, I have mailed stephan a few days ago about c910 and wire cast...but never answered me...who else will know something on this?
    See my post. I believe Joe De Max hangs here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by drumstudio2000 View Post
    my idea is to use two webcams among wire cast to do Skype one on one drum lessons.
    my intend is to have good resolution, but maybe not to have hd isn't too bad... if it allows the student to see me with good resolution and without lags...what do you think? buying 2 c910 will be throw my money to the trash?
    Depends on whether you have two buses. Two C910 on one bus would be difficult. You can drop the resolution but if the Facetime camera is on the same bus (even if it's not being used) it ties up bandwidth. You'd have to use very low resolution. If your MBP has a Firewire port why not get a used DV camera? It might cost a bit more than a webcam but you'd have a lot more control and very good quality.

thanks! I actually have a dsrl cannon t3i...dont know for sure if it work as webcam, since on tele stream forum said I could forget about it, it will don't work, and that I sure have to buy c910...but none warned me about buses like you...

t3i doesn't have a clean HDMI out. If you use the A/V out you'd need a convertor to firewire or USB.

Buses wouldn't be an issue on 15" MBP 2011 and newer as it has two. I'm not sure about the 13" though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123