International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Podcasting Studio 2016 - Post your Studio here

Podcasting Studio 2016 - Post your Studio here

Let the posting begin!

***Show us your studio! We have another thread on the IAIB from a few years ago but many of you have made changes to your setups. Show it off!!***

20160215_123439.jpg

Here's my home studio. I have a Behringer Xenyx 1204USB connected to 3 Shure PG48 mics and 3 sets of Behringer HPS3000 headphones hooked into the board by a Behringer MicroAmp HA400 headphone amp. I use DRS 2006 broadcasting software on a computer running Windows 10, 8GB RAM with a quad-core CPU at 3.0GHz.

I co-host and produce The Simply Wicked Show, a hard rock/comedy talk radio show on www.sky106.net and hrrnrocks.com. Every Wednesday from 6-9pm CT, three friends come together in a radio studio, and for 3 hours, they drink, tell jokes, and play 80's 90's and 2000's Metal, Grunge, New Wave, Punk Ska, and Alternative music. Live every Wednesday from 6-9pm CT on sky106.net (or with the TuneIn app by searching Sky106) and replayed every Sunday at 4pm CT on hrrnrocks.com (or on TuneIn by searching The Hard Rock Radio Network), find us on Facebook or Twitter, and you can listen to our old shows on our Mixcloud page.