International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Livestream’s $399 Movi Brings Multi-Camera Polish Into A Pocket-Sized Package

Livestream’s $399 Movi Brings Multi-Camera Polish Into A Pocket-Sized Package

Interesting. There also seems to be an HDMI connection on the base that the camera sits on. If that can be used to monitor the images live (and therefore be captured into Wirecast/vMix/Vidblaster etc) this might make this the device a very useful tool.

Yea this def looks interesting. I wonder how good the quality is in real life Also who manufactured the camera?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewzarian View Post
    Yea this def looks interesting. I wonder how good the quality is in real life Also who manufactured the camera?
    Hey Andrew,
    Livestream makes the software and the camera (Sony 4K sensor). My gut feeling is the quality is probably similar to cell phone quality such as a Samsung S6 or iPhone 6s.

The interesting thing is, you can theoretically do this with Wirecast already. I am not sure if you can ingest a 4K source and downscale to 1080 with Wirecast yet, but if Wirecast supports 4K you can definitely do the same thing by duplicating shots and zooming in to create different framed shots from the original camera source. It won't have an auto-camera-switch mode like Google Hangouts, but you can create different shots.
    Last edited by MovieBuff; 01-06-2016 at 09:46 PM.