This thread has taken a very bizarre turn. I will try my best to break it down

1. Dana: The IAIB site is open for anyone creating video/audio content. From day one the IAIB has been open to podcasters, traditional broadcasters, internet broadcasters, and Youtubers. We created the site to provide a place for people to come and ask for advice, and meet others that create similar content. To me, internet broadcasting and podcasting is the same thing. There is no bias against either or. Most of our members from day one have been podcasters. We also have a section for industry providers. Meaning if you have a resource Ex. coaching, Hosting, and imaging we provide a palace for you to promote and discuss what you do.

2. Registration to the IAIB is open and FREE for everyone. The forum and the main site have separate registration, that might be the confusion here. Anyone can sign up and get in. We do not turn people away from being part of the site. Link : http://www.ibroadcastnetwork.org/member/signup. I see that you stated that you requested to have a broadcaster status. where did you send that request?

3. There is a general IAIB email address on the main site. info@ibroadcastnetwork.org. That is the only email we provide on the site. I receive all emails that are sent to that address. I do not publish my personal email address on this site or any other site.

I cant speak for anyone else other than myself but I can tell you first hand that we welcome everyone to this site. There are plenty of people who are charging for podcast/broadcast coaching out there that are doing a service for the industry. Many of them have been active on this site in the past. Dave Jackson, Daniel J Lewis, and Ray Ortega are three that come to mind right now. I don't think anyone is talking about them. However there are plenty of people that are doing "Podcast Coaching" who in my opinion are not qualified to do so. It seems that based on the success of a very small group of coaches people have taken the opportunity to profit with very bad info. I also don't think anyone was pointing a finger at you, personally I am not all that familiar with your website.

Beyond this I am not too sure what else to say. I am still very confused as to when this thread went off the rail. There have been a lot of accusations in this thread that are just not correct.

I hope this post cleared things up for everyone.

Andrew