International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: October Edition

October Edition

This months edition of The Media Streaming Journal is ready for you to download for free.

The Media Streaming Journal will appeal to Internet broadcast professionals, hobbyist and technology enthusiast alike.

You can download your copy here:

http://radiosolution.info/wp/mediastreamingjournal/

radio.jpg
    Scenic Television is your window to the world - - www.ScenicRadio.com - - Enjoy Ambient Television wherever you are.

Nice site.
    Last edited by Dana; 11-15-2015 at 04:30 AM.

Thank you good sir

The Fibber McGee and Molly was a radio serial that was produced by the National Broadcasting Corporation. It ran from 1935 until 1959.

Bill Cosby never appeared in radio serials. Mr. Cosby started his television acting career with a starring role in the TV show I Spy, which ran from 1965 to 1968.
    Scenic Television is your window to the world - - www.ScenicRadio.com - - Enjoy Ambient Television wherever you are.

Must of been my hearing.
    Last edited by Dana; 11-15-2015 at 04:30 AM.

It was very probably Bing Crosby that you heard. Dark Shadows was very campy - but exquisitely good. A very radical change for a daytime "soap opera". I wish Me TV or some other "classic tv" network would carry Dark Shadows.

I am very glad you like my effort. Modern radio - much like modern tv has become a wasteland of rubbish. I miss the classic days of radio serials. My absolute favorite radio serial was CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Second one was CBC Radio Nightfall.