In this episode, the Tomboy Tarts, Persis and Raven get babysitting advice from Singapore’s funniest moms Jasmine Han and Shelly Holly. We find out what it is like to survive imperfect motherhoods from these wine loving ladies and how they get away with writing an “explicit” motherhood book. Rated P for Poop!

Podcast-Show-Notes-E53-Yummy-Mummies.jpg

As ex-Shield agents on the run, Tomboy Tarts Persis and Raven are forced to go undercover as security guards at a pool party. The over-enthusiastic Raven wants to issue a Pool Party violation ticket to Jasmine Han & Shelly Holly until Persis realises that they are the authors of “I’m not Perfect, I’m a Mom” book. In between getting babysitting advice and being hit by a slime bomb, first-time authors Jasmine & Shelly talk about how they meet and why they write the book. Over copious amounts of champagne, we discuss about about surviving and not perfecting, motherhood, neurotic mums, challenges of writing an “explicit” motherhood book and poop. Lots and lots of poop. Persis decides that she wants to do a truck getaway with the slime bombs and things literally go to the shit from there. How will these Tirade tomboys get out of this stinky mess? Listen and find out on a grossly funny new episode of the show!

IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:

1. GUEST BIO
– We find out more about Jasmine Han and Shelly Holly, the two co-authors of the funny and explicit motherhood book, I’m not Perfect, I’m a Mom. They share with us how they first met and what motivates them to write this not your typical parenting book.

2. NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
-Hollywood’s golden couple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner annouced their divorce after 10 years of marriage and it’s freaking everybody out big time. – In Alaska, residents of Fairbanks reported seeing several terrifying foot-long eel-like fish scattered around town. – Twitter explodes after a woman named Sarah O’Connor accidentally tweets ultimate ‘Terminator’ reference.

3. I’M NOT PERFECT, I'M A MOM
– Modern-day parenting is tough but there’s a lot of fun to be had in raising kids too. We discuss about about surviving and not perfecting, motherhood, neurotic mums, challenges of writing an “explicit” motherhood book and lots of poop.

4. RAPID FIRE
– In this rapid fire round of questions with Jasmine and Shelly, we ask them what they will do if they swap bodies with each other. Who are their favourite TV moms? What is the funniest thing their kids have said to them? Find out in this hilarious segment.

SUBSCRIBE TO TOMBOY TIRADE ON ITUNES & STITCHER OR DOWNLOAD THE SHOW FOR FREE!

Website | iTunes | Stitcher |

About Tomboy Tirade
Tomboy Tirade is a no-holds comedy chat podcast with a whole lot of geek and humour thrown into every episode. It is produced like a situational comedy television show where we and our guests and talk about anything and everything in between, in genres as diverse as comedy, technology, entertainment, travel, lifestyle, fashion and general news. Tomboy Tirade is recorded over an hour every alternate weekend and new episodes are uploaded every Thursday. We are Asia's first all-female comedy chat podcast and doing this out of love because we're just a bunch of people just wanting to make people laugh not just in Asia but globally.

Check our site out! Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook!