International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Hello Fellow Broadcasters!

Hello Fellow Broadcasters!

I am sure you guys have seen me around the GFQ, GeekGamer.TV or the Jupiter Broadcasting chat rooms. I use to own a podcast network before called InterWebzRadio.com, I was also the host of a show called The VideoGame Mafia which aired on Cascadia.FM to over 50,000 people a week. Leo Laporte from TWiT even talked about us on The Tech Guy Show (Episode 702) once.

If you don't know me then let me give you a little information about who I am and what I do.

My name is Jase Rossi and I am 31 years old, I am a father of one kick butt 11 year old girl who loves gaming, comic books and is turning into an amazing artist already. I am a HUGE gamer, I listen to music pretty much all the time, I have been a musician for 30 years. I can play Guitar, Drums, Bass Guitar, and Piano. I have been an Internet Broadcaster since 2003 and I am the owner and founder of the totally awesome geek website http://www.GeekInvaders.com.

Together with with my wife Anni and my best friend Gray we host a few podcasts like GeekOut Weekly (Entertainment News) ReBoot (Gaming News & Reviews) and AS SEEN ON TV! (Weekly TV Rewind!)

They air live every Wednesday starting at 9pm EST on http://www.GeekInvaders.com/live

I have been into audio since a young age and have been doing online broadcast / radio since 2003. I am always willing to help or answer any ones questions!

So feel free to contact me at anytime!
    Jase Rossi | Founder, Lead Reviewer and Host of ReBoot! The Anything and Everything Gaming Podcast at www.Nerdmunky.com

Follow me on Twitter :@jaserossi

IAIB Broadcaster
    Hi Jase. Welcome to IAIB, you and your clan!

Make sure you add your shows to the IAIB Show Calendar (click the Calendar link above).

Thanks for the welcome Tom! also I added GeekOut Weekly to the Calendar as well
    Jase Rossi | Founder, Lead Reviewer and Host of ReBoot! The Anything and Everything Gaming Podcast at www.Nerdmunky.com

Hey Jase,

Welcome to the IAIB. You guys over at GeekInvaders do some amazing stuff. Great to have you guys here!

Welcome to the IAIB Jase.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewzarian View Post
    Hey Jase,

Welcome to the IAIB. You guys over at GeekInvaders do some amazing stuff. Great to have you guys here!
    Thank you Andrew! that means a lot coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Welcome to the IAIB Jase.
    Thanks Sunkast!

Welcome to the IAIB
    Follow My Take Radio on Twitter: @MyTakeRadio

My Take Radio broadcasts live every Thursday at 11pm est and can be heard on Blog Talk Radio.

Become a fan on Facebook,Add us on Google+ and follow our boards on Pinterest