International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: anything new with vidblaster

anything new with vidblaster

I remember reading about vidblaster a few years ago when I first dabbled into podcasting. Has there been anything new? Seems like development has slowed down

IAIB Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardpell View Post
    I remember reading about vidblaster a few years ago when I first dabbled into podcasting. Has there been anything new? Seems like development has slowed down
    Vidblaster is still supported www.vidblaster.com but my advice is Wirecast, it's on another planet.

Yup go check out Wirecast and save your self the headache

Vidblaster development is still continuing. It is now up to Version 3 and the latest beta release is 3.34. As with all of these programs you will find devoted users in each camp. Please do not be put off by the immediate posts to support one product over another. Rather go to the manufactures site and download their trial versions and see for yourself. The latest VB trial version can be found at forum.vidblaster.com in the Downloads section.

IAIB Broadcaster
    I think to evaluate a product you must considering a lot of aspects (support for example), not just the product itself (in any case I confirm Wirecast is on another planet) and if someone has to relate with the owner of Vidblaster...... GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by Spino; 03-16-2015 at 01:49 AM.

I do not know much about either product. I just recently heard about vMix also. I guess I have to try all three of them.

vMix I think is an excellent option and if I could trade in my WireCast for vMix I would...Don't get me wrong Wirecast is awesome. However I like how responsive and accomodating the vMix owner/developer is and feature for feature they are pretty damn close.