International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: What's up from The Kramer Show

What's up from The Kramer Show

I'm glad I found this forum. I was talking to a friend of mine about starting a PODCAST forum because I couldn't find a good one, and then we saw this one. SWEET!

My name is Kramer. I am a long time terrestrial radio host. I made World-wide news years ago after announcing (falsely) that Britney Spears had died. See some news on that here. I've been on the radio in Tampa, Dallas, San Francisco, Detroit, Orlando, Cleveland, St. Louis and Little Rock.

About 2 months ago, I got fired from my talk show in Illinois. Since then I've been working on a podcast. You can hear shows here on iTunes.

And for the past year or so, I've been doing imaging for podcasts. (Intros, outros, drops, promos, etc.) You can hear and see demos of that here.

Podcasting intrigues me greatly, and having a radio background makes it even more intriguing. Podcasting and radio are SO different, and you'd assume they'd be very much alike. I can't get over it. Until 2 months ago, I knew nothing really about podcasting. A listener of mine who's a graphic artist who is very proficient technically, and I hooked up. He is always listening to podcasts, and he's been helping me on the technical side with iTunes, Patreon, and some other things.

I look forward to reading more around here and hopping into more and more conversations about podcasting. Can't wait to meet some of you!

Moderator / IAIB Pro Broadcaster mcphillips's Avatar
    Welcome. We're glad to have you on board.
    Please direct all questions for me to the forum so that all can benefit.

Welcome to the show Kramer!
    Best Regards,

HTLA Staff
    HTLA RADIO 1 New York
    www.HTLARADIO1.com

g i v i n g y o u t h e u l t i m a t e b r o a d c a s t e x p e r i e n c e™

Welcome ~~