International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VidBlaster's Mike Versteeg is at it again!

I would like to express my opinion on this matter.

Tom is a guy that's on the up and up. Even thought he is a Vidblaster Reseller and Mod on the forum He is not a cheerleader by any means.

Lets put an end to the hostility. Its one thing to express your opinion and its another to start attacking fellow IAIB Members
    Last edited by andrewzarian; 09-15-2012 at 10:23 AM.

IAIB Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewzarian View Post
    I would like to express my opinion on this matter.

Tom is a guy that's on the up and up. Even thought he is a Vidblaster Reseller and Mod on the forum He is not a cheerleader by any means.

Lets put an end to the hostility. Its one thing to express your opinion and its another to start attacking fellow IAIB Members
    I never attacked Tom, I respect him but probably I wasn't the target of your post.

Telestream seems to take a different approach on their forum.
    Often times people talk about competing products and why they like them.
    There's people who have said why they like VidBlaster, XSplit, Tricaster, interested in Livestream HD500, Blackmagic ATEM.
    Telesteam's approach is that this allows them to see how people who have used Wirecast and compared it to other products feel about things. Then Telestream looks at how they can improve Wirecast.
    One could say, rather than viewing commentary on other products as hostile, i suspect they see it as sort of a focus group.
    In fact, seeing a number of posts explaining why people liked VidBlaster's Virtual Device out might have helped Telestream see the importance of the feature.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234