International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Voice Meeter tutorial provided by JEFFREY POWERS

Voice Meeter tutorial provided by JEFFREY POWERS

Since there is so much buzz on this software based mixing solution I thought i would post this here. Jefrey did a video showing how the software works and how to use it. Good job to you Jefrey

http://www.howtorecordpodcasts.com/v...pe-interviews/

thanks for posting this here.

IAIB Networks
    Thanks for posting, Paul!

Supplement from the developer to Jeffrey Power's great tutorial video.

"Thanks for making this very first presentation of Voicemeeter Banana! Since it is not an official release without user manual, I would like to add 4 points:

[1] Basically, physical i/o are made to be connected to audio devices while virtual i/o are done to be connected to applications (VOIP applications, Audio Pro DAW and whatever player /recorder).

[2] Tape Recorder (having no option dialog box for the moment) implements a first simple workflow that records all pre-fader inputs (3x physicals and 2x virtual mixed in stereo), as BWF file in the same sample rate than the Audio Device selected for Output A1. The A1, A2, A3 B1 B2 button on the right of the tape desk are BUS selector for playback (not for recording). The tape desk can also be used as player (WAV, AIF, BWF, MP3,and CDA, CDA is audio CD / since win7 it also can read M4A, WMA, WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV).

[3] INTELLIPAN provides now 3 panels (right click on it to select panel) , the second new one is a modulation panel to tweak your voice with different FX.

[4] All Busses provides a complete 8 channels 6 Cells Full Parametric EQ, Right Click on EQ button to open dialog Box.

For the moment the tape recorder is stereo only and i don't know if i will add multichannel options, because there is already possibilities to record in multichannel with an audio pro DAW like Reaper, Cubase, cakewalk, live... connected to Voicemeeter by its virtual ASIO point. Also In the current Voicemeeter documentation, there is the use case #3 describing how to record all inputs in multichannel with Reaper using COMPOSITE mode (this also can be used with Voicemeeter Banana)... Let me know if it helps..."

Don't forget, this is "Donation-Ware" so please donate to the developer if you can, whatever you can. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by docizzen; 08-26-2014 at 09:54 AM.