International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: How to Batch Convert Avi to Mp4 for iPad Mini? Using Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac

How to Batch Convert Avi to Mp4 for iPad Mini? Using Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac

This weekend, I happened to run into Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, which really overturned my original opinions about video converters! Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is a fantastic Video Conversion Media kit with enormous practical and humanized functions. It is really useful for people who work closely to the different kinds of videos. As we all know, the loss of quality about videos during the conversion is unavoidable. But to my great surprise, the output video from Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac keeps its high quality! You can hardly tell the difference of quality between the output video and the source video!

Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is an integrated software of HD Video Converter, DVD Tool, TiVO Converter, AVCHD Converter, DTS Converter and MXF Converter! It brings you extraordinary videos, audios, images with extremely fast converting speed!

Best of all, you can easily convert and watch DVD movie or film on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Wii, Galaxy Tab, and etc. Also this iMedia program enables you upload converted movies to online video websites like Youtube, Facebook, Google Plus, Dailymotion, Metacafe and so on.

What satisfies me most is that Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac brings AVCHD and MXF Videos to Player and Editor! As is well known, AVCHD and MXF are the most popular format from professional camcorders. This means you get Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, you get the best output videos! You can also transcode plenty of formats that is compatible with your portable devices such as iPad, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, HTC and so on.

Here I’d like to share my experience of operating this application:

1.Firstly, I need to download Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac.

2.When I open this application, its concise interface turns up in my eyes. Then I directly drag my Vob,Divx,Avi videos into it (Before the dragging, I was wondering whether it is allowed to put three totally different format videos into it. To my surprise, it works highly fluently!) By the way, you can preview them before the conversion! It is really humanized, isn’t it ?

3.Then, I checked three videos and selected their output format with “Apple Mini HD Video(*.mp4)”. So that I can put them into my ipad mini!

4.Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac also supports customizing output format value. If you have other demands on videos, you may click the Settings button to specify the video and audio parameters. You can alter its size, sample rate, bitrate, frame rate and channels in it.*This practical function can completely satisfy your specific needs for videos!

5.After everything has been prepared, I just need to click the yellow revolving arrow. Thus the incredible software will batch convert Vob, Divx, Avi to Mp4 for iPad Mini!

6. Finally, I upload these converted videos to my ipad Mini. They play in a high quality just like the definition of source videos!

Releated articles:

Copy and decrypt MKB v46 protected Blu-ray discs to iPad Air 2

HandBrake Alternative-Rip protected Blu-ray to Samsung new Galaxy S5

Neat!

I personally use Adobe Encoder CC.
    If you want free options, look at Mpeg Streamclip or FFmpeg: http://www.wondershare.com/multimedi...converter.html

Many people have the same question: why I can play AVI files on iPad sometimes, but not in most cases. According to Apple Official Website, the reason is iPad only supports this kind of AVI file: Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio. When the imported AVI files are not encoded with the above codecs, you'll encounter issues.

To solve iPad won't play AVI issue, you'd better to convert AVI to MP4. Here is a guide to help you do this job at: http://www.faasoft.com/articles/how-...i-on-ipad.html

I use iDealshare VideoGo to convert video files liek MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPG, SWF, H.265, AVCHD, etc to MP4 or MOV for iPhone, iPad, iTunes, iPod.

You may get it and a step by step guide on how to use it http://www.idealshare.net/ipad-ipod-...r-or-mini.html