International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Shock mount for ATR2100 - cheap

Threaded View

Shock mount for ATR2100 - cheap

I bought two of these at $28 each and a couple of foam mic covers at $2 each.

DV019_Jpg_Regular_271295.001_black_with_mic.jpg
    Click pic to enlarge

A great buy, and the shock mount looks and works very well. Needless, to say I was very surprised and happy of course.

http://www.amazon.com/On-Stage-MY-42.../dp/B001AUSOAW

Just a quick side note. I bought two to comply with free shipping over $35. I learned Amazon now has some fulfillment warehouses in different parts of the country close to large metro areas. They shipped this by USPS (Snail mail) and I got the stuff the very next day. Faster than a drone?

I noticed the price is up, but still it is good price. IMO, of course.

The hunt for a reasonable priced mount was not easy. I found a couple DIY youtubes and went through the process of building a mount. The one with the 3" PVC coupling, 2 hose clamps and some hair things. When I got it all done, I had done a good job... but it still looked homemade. So, I posted this.

OnStage is stuff most of us use, and we know the quality. I've got a bunch of stands, poles and stuff. The music and audio stores close to me do not stock the mic accessories. I finally found a review somewhere that discussed how it worked with ATR-2100. Naturally, it was critical.

Anyway, I'm pleased and I hope this helps other members of the forums. There do seem to be alot of us using or planning to buy the ATR2100.
    Last edited by domineaux; 06-08-2014 at 07:26 AM.