International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: #ItsComing #TheReturn

#ItsComing #TheReturn

Hey everyone!

I know I have been gone for a while now but I wanted to let everyone know that I will be returning to the air waves!

Here is a little teaser video for everyone to enjoy!

http://www.theatomicfm.com/itscoming/

As always I am open to help or answer questions! I have been doing radio and online broadcasting since 2003 so don't feel shy to message me on here or on Twitter! the link is below.

Thanks!

Jase Rossi
    Jase Rossi | Founder, Lead Reviewer and Host of ReBoot! The Anything and Everything Gaming Podcast at www.Nerdmunky.com

Follow me on Twitter :@jaserossi

Awesome Jase! Will you be doing audio only?

Audio isn't important :P Lol yes Audio will be the main focus because we are working on getting everything setup with iHeart, TuneIN, StitcherRadio, iTunes Radio and a bunch of others. PLUS we are going to start work on having an app you can download on the newer car systems that can do apps! So we want to make sure that the station is well covered!

I am thinking of adding a Studio Cam kind of like the LunaticRadio guys, You can watch us do the shows but it will not be the main focus of the station. I am also going to be moving into a new house later this year so I am thinking of having a 24/7 Studio Feed since I will have a whole new studio!

Also for anyone that wants to follow the social media stuff for the station I have listed it below!

Twitter: http://twitter.com/theatomicfm
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/theatomicfm/
    Google+: https://plus.google.com/+TheatomicfmOKC/

Last edited by JaseRossi; 05-22-2014 at 06:50 PM.
    Jase Rossi | Founder, Lead Reviewer and Host of ReBoot! The Anything and Everything Gaming Podcast at www.Nerdmunky.com

Moderator / IAIB Pro Broadcaster mcphillips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JaseRossi View Post
    Audio isn't important
    Hey! It's "Audio is not important"!
    Please direct all questions for me to the forum so that all can benefit.

So are you looking to launch a network with shows around the clock?

Quote Originally Posted by mcphillips View Post
    Hey! It's "Audio is not important"!
    Sorry my bad! You're right

I would LOVE to have live shows around the clock and I hope to one day get to that point. Right now we will have 4 shows launching with the network that will air on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Once the site has been open for a little bit we will be adding a submit page that people who like what we were doing and want to submit there shows for review to see if we want to take them under the station!

I have a ton of plans and ideas for it and like I said earlier I have been doing this since 2003 and after some success and failure, I think this time will be the one!

I just wanted to post that we will not be launching the radio network on June 10th. We had a major equipment failure and I am waiting now to send it in for repairs and to get it back. Sorry everyone! I will post on twitter and on here when we are going to go live.

Thanks for understanding.

Jase