International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: If you chose something other than Wirecast....

Threaded View

Agreed but when WC5 was introduced last year there was I believe a 30"%" discount that made it equal or a little lower in price to the vMix software. Still not "cheap" but everything is relative.

Quote Originally Posted by domineaux View Post
    AlBurr said

Checked out the wirecast site, and $500 isn't a cheap introductory price. Maybe, I missed something?

I'm Just starting with live streaming. I am not sure I want to keep pouring money at livestream hardware, and software tools for something that I may not be interested to continue to do.

Currently, after alot of research I am thinking more about doing audio podcasting.

I have bought quite a nice setup for video including capture cards, cameras, lighting, mixer, microphones, headsets, furniture, etc. setting up for live streaming. I have quite abit invested and thought I should at least give it a go after spending all the time, energy and money to do live streaming.

One big hurdle at this time is a PC solution to chromakey for live streaming. I have most of the chromakey things I need, except everything I have purchased works with post production editing *not live streaming.
    Last edited by AlBurr; 04-25-2014 at 01:09 PM.