International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: WWE Network. Tell us your experience with it

WWE Network. Tell us your experience with it

Who here got the WWE Network? What has your experience been? Day one was a disaster for me.... It seems to be getting better now that they have had a few days to work out the issues but there are still plenty of people experiencing problems watching VOD content. Here are a few things I have noticed.

1. The live stream is pretty solid. I have not experienced any issues with it.

2. Live sports looks weird on the internet. There is a strange framerate issue with all sports on the internet. I dont know how to explain it.

3. 720p on a large TV (over 50 inch) doesn't look great. I hope they start offering 1080p soon.

4. The content is great!

What was your experience. Let us know!

I got it yesterday. Was pretty easy. I saw some stats posted on a few wrestling websites. Some are saying around 200,000 subscribers the first few hours.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/4560...work-yesterday

So far it runs smoothly on my PS3 and Note 3. I will be testing the Xbox 360 this weekend. It does have some bugs but every product launch has issues so I am not too worried.
    Follow My Take Radio on Twitter: @MyTakeRadio

My Take Radio broadcasts live every Thursday at 11pm est and can be heard on Blog Talk Radio.

Become a fan on Facebook,Add us on Google+ and follow our boards on Pinterest