International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Show me the money! Affiliate programs

Hybrid View

Show me the money! Affiliate programs

Is anyone here making money from just doing affiliates? I feel that its possible to make a few 100 bucks at first but after a while it will die down. this obviously is for people who don't have a large audience.
    you best get steppin

You can use amazon or clickbank

Amazon is a great way to make money without really requiring your audience to buy into a product or service you are selling. We do very well with GFQ with our amazon links. note you have to be very careful not to breaks the terms of service. Read it then real it again..

IAIB Broadcaster
    Know this is an older thread, but I was wondering if anyone at GFQ could clarify a bit more on the best way to use Amazon as we're just looking into it. I'd like to do something similar to what you do and just have a link that if someone wants to support the show they can click on before they buy anything on Amazon. Not sure how easy that is to do since it almost looks like you'd need a new link every 24 hours.

Second follow-up question is, do you guys use your affiliate link whenever you do your personal or podcast related on Amazon as well?

There are several things you can do. The best thing to do is to link Amazon products on your site using your Amazon ID. I would also avoid using the term "support." It's not exactly clear in the terms whether the use of Amazon's program in simply a hey support us fashion is or is not against their terms.

You can also create an aStore on Amazon with products you like and use.
    Watch Tech News Weekly every Friday at 3pm EST on the GFQ Network.