International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: USB 3.0 Webcam HoverCam 3PO

Hey Robert thanks so much for this video.

I need to get my hands on a review unit. I know that Craig from the company has been following this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheiss View Post
    Okay, this isn't the best test I've done with this camera but it will give you some idea of what 720p looks like, ignor my rambling. http://roberttheiss.weebly.com/
    It looks great (I know Weebly's compression probably doesn't do it justice, but it looks great!). Thanks RobertTheiss. I would love to get a HoverCam 3PO soon.
    Last edited by MovieBuff; 03-31-2015 at 10:38 AM.

Unfortunately I need to update my original review of this product. I discovered some serious issues with the software while using it with Yosemite on my new iMac. Hovercam support offered little help, they did agreed however to schedule a video conference with me to help resolve my issues. Failing to show up at our appointed time did little to enhance my opinion of their support. Perhaps others will have a different experience but I've decided to return the Hovercam 3PO camera and go back to my reliable but not as fast C920.

Robert sorry to hear you are having issues. I have not seen any real world reviews other than yours regarding this camera. Would love to get some more info from anyone out there using it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234