International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Where do you post your Video podcast

Lightbulb Where do you post your Video podcast

Other then an RSS where else do you post your video podcast? I have been looking at adding it to youtube but I'm not sure where else i can post it

YouTube is my primary location for sharing because, quite honestly, you're most likely to get hits there. I also suggest Vimeo, which is also way up there and all smartphone platforms have an app to support it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by RobWade View Post
    YouTube is my primary location for sharing because, quite honestly, you're most likely to get hits there. I also suggest Vimeo, which is also way up there and all smartphone platforms have an app to support it, too.
    YouTube and Amazon S3, so it can be downloaded from my site. Soon, I will have a new video player soon that will allow people to take my non-youtube video and embed it on their sites as well. New Website still under development, but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by BradShoemaker View Post
    YouTube and Amazon S3, so it can be downloaded from my site. Soon, I will have a new video player soon that will allow people to take my non-youtube video and embed it on their sites as well. New Website still under development, but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
    I'm with Brad... I have my YouTube channel up and running and can now do live as well. Signed up and exploring Amazon S3 for what are likely similar reasons: (One) a place to download my shows directly from my site and (Two) making the content regionally available to afford better download speeds for the viewers. If I ever get any...oh I have to start a show...crap...Step One record something...

I just uploaded my first couple videos to Youtube...boy is that site cumbersome to use. Thanks Google

At GFQ We try to be on as many platforms as possible. youtube, Blip Dailymotion, RSS...