International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: What is your Favorite Tech Podcast

Hybrid View

What is your Favorite Tech Podcast

Who do you listen to and why?

Usually listen to The Podcasters Studio, Audacity to Podcast and Windows Home Server Show. I have a few others as well but these are good because I am actually learning things to apply to my product. I avoid listening to show too much like my own as not inadvertently borrow any of their bits or ideas.
    Follow My Take Radio on Twitter: @MyTakeRadio

My Take Radio broadcasts live every Thursday at 11pm est and can be heard on Blog Talk Radio.

Become a fan on Facebook,Add us on Google+ and follow our boards on Pinterest

IAIB Pro Broadcaster Spencer Kobren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewzarian View Post
    Who do you listen to and why?
    I would love to see a Tech show for “dummies”... like me. You know for the old dude trying to get up to speed with all that’s cool in tech.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @spencerkobren

IAIB Broadcaster
    Here is my list in no specific order. (I have a 30-40 minute commute to and from work)

-What the Tech - You and Paul are funny
    -TWiT - Leo
    -MacBreak - I like Mac's
    -This Week in Google (rarely get through a whole episode these days) - Not sure why i listen anymore lol
    -Techzing - Just starting listening and I like the way they talk about the startup in progress and other random chat.
    Geek News Central - Used to live in Hawaii and Todd is a friend (I at least listen to the beginning but haven't been listening to the whole show recently)
    iPad Weekly - (I watch it on YouTube or on the TWiT site only, no audio) I am a new iPad user and I am always looking for new apps and uses.
    Last edited by erictimmer; 04-27-2012 at 07:49 AM.

IAIB Broadcaster
    I started, as I suspect many do, listening to and being inspired by Leo Laporte.
    I have to say that I've pretty much stopped listening to him. Not entirely sure why, but his operation is so big now it doesn't quite feel the same. And really, I can update myself on tech news far more quickly on the Ars Technica website... no need to sit thru a whole show.
    I do like, and still subscribe to, the Mike Tech Show. It's not the most polished show out there, but it's got a rawness and directness about it that I like. He's a working "tech guy", not just a journo, and he talks about issues that are relevant to me.

I think there are some great shows out there. Content is King.