International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: How Popular are video podcasts

How Popular are video podcasts

Hey Guys long time no see!

I am looking to start a video podcast and I wanted to know if you guys thing video podcasts are important to accompany your audio podcast. I am new to the video game and would love some input from the guys that are doing video

Here is how I look at it. If you only do audio, you are only going to get audio listeners. If you do video and still release an audio only feed you get both audio and video listeners.

I download most of the podcasts I listen to in video format but so many times do not watch it much. Plus, it makes more sense to put video on things like a Roku. Tivo only takes video podcasts now too.

I never listen to audio podcasts. I never download video podcasts. I want to see a live show, and interact with the show hosts in the chat room. It's nice if the host acknowledges the chat room, even if it's a simple hello during the "pre-show," etc.

These days I have trouble just keeping up with thetechbuzz's network and the GFQNetwork. That's because I like to do my own YouTube videos, and maybe even go out for much-needed exercise!