International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Amazon Affiliate Program

Lightbulb Amazon Affiliate Program

We recently signed up for the Amazon.com affiliate program. I am surprised at how well it has been doing.

Who here is part of the Amazon affiliate program?

What are some tips you can give others that are new to it?

I have been using the affiliate program for quite some time and it has been ok thus far. The trick is to link to every product you review and I use a plug in which adds affiliate links to current keywords which has been good so far.
    Follow My Take Radio on Twitter: @MyTakeRadio

My Take Radio broadcasts live every Thursday at 11pm est and can be heard on Blog Talk Radio.

Become a fan on Facebook,Add us on Google+ and follow our boards on Pinterest

Easy Azon

I love the strip that you can load when yo log into Amazon. This puts a "link to this page" tool at the top of the page. Also I use the Easy Azon wordpress plugin that allows you to search for products right in Wordpress and create an affiliate link.

Quote Originally Posted by MyTakeRadio View Post
    I have been using the affiliate program for quite some time and it has been ok thus far. The trick is to link to every product you review and I use a plug in which adds affiliate links to current keywords which has been good so far.
    Dave Jackson
    Personal Podcast Coach
    School of Podcasting

Quote Originally Posted by podcastcoach View Post
    I love the strip that you can load when yo log into Amazon. This puts a "link to this page" tool at the top of the page. Also I use the Easy Azon wordpress plugin that allows you to search for products right in Wordpress and create an affiliate link.
    I almost bought that plugin but the site looked a bit fake. Glad to see a real person using it. How is it overall Dave?
    Follow My Take Radio on Twitter: @MyTakeRadio

My Take Radio broadcasts live every Thursday at 11pm est and can be heard on Blog Talk Radio.

Become a fan on Facebook,Add us on Google+ and follow our boards on Pinterest

Im curious of any podcasters out there are making a living just on Amazon affiliate

I love it. You can do a search of Amazon from within your podcast. Then you can choose if you want a text link, graphic, or "info box." You enter in your Amazon affiliate if (the thing that often ends in -20) once and it gets incorporated into all of the links.

Quote Originally Posted by MyTakeRadio View Post
    I almost bought that plugin but the site looked a bit fake. Glad to see a real person using it. How is it overall Dave?
    Dave Jackson
    Personal Podcast Coach
    School of Podcasting

Hey Dave I got a question for you. have ever noticed that some things are missing at times. I know for a fact someone ordered a microphone with my link and it never showed up. This has happened a few times in the past

I hope i am not crossing the line when I ask this question but how much are you guys making from amazon ?