International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: A little about BIOS BEAUTY

IAIB Broadcaster

A little about BIOS BEAUTY

Dear Friends,
    Congratulations on Your Successful Launch of the IAIB!

As a friend of Andrew Zarian and a regular on the GFQ network's Chaunce Hayden Show I am reaching out to fellow Internet Broadcasters for help.

BIOS Beauty and BIOS Clinical (BIOSBEAUTY.COM) is the World's first ProbioCosmetic. It combines probiotics and cosmetics with results based on science not hype. This product will change the skincare industry forever.

We entered the product into Walmart's GetOnTheShelf Competition and America voted us into the top 10 most innovative products they would like to see on the shelves. We beat out over 4000 other inventors and entrepreneurs.

We are in the final 2 weeks of voting and I humbly ask you to recruit your listeners to vote everyday for the next two weeks for my product.

Votes are placed online at goo.gl/oGR4n
    and/or by texting 5062 to 383838 (no hidden carrier fees involved here... just a means to vote )

Over 1 million people have voted and now we are going for the WIN. I thank you for your help and would be honored to talk about this product in the next 2 weeks on your shows.

Thank you
    Andrew Klapper MD

IAIB Pro Broadcaster Spencer Kobren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIOSBEAUTY View Post
    Dear Friends,
    Congratulations on Your Successful Launch of the IAIB!

As a friend of Andrew Zarian and a regular on the GFQ network's Chaunce Hayden Show I am reaching out to fellow Internet Broadcasters for help.

BIOS Beauty and BIOS Clinical (BIOSBEAUTY.COM) is the World's first ProbioCosmetic. It combines probiotics and cosmetics with results based on science not hype. This product will change the skincare industry forever.

We entered the product into Walmart's GetOnTheShelf Competition and America voted us into the top 10 most innovative products they would like to see on the shelves. We beat out over 4000 other inventors and entrepreneurs.

We are in the final 2 weeks of voting and I humbly ask you to recruit your listeners to vote everyday for the next two weeks for my product.

Votes are placed online at goo.gl/oGR4n
    and/or by texting 5062 to 383838 (no hidden carrier fees involved here... just a means to vote )

Over 1 million people have voted and now we are going for the WIN. I thank you for your help and would be honored to talk about this product in the next 2 weeks on your shows.

Thank you
    Andrew Klapper MD
    Welcome to the forum Dr. Klapper. Feel free to call my show on Sunday night... We can talk about the current state of the cosmetic surgery industry and see if we can get you some votes for your product.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @spencerkobren

IAIB Broadcaster
    I am honored and it would be my pleasure to discuss this on your show
    -Andrew

IAIB Pro Broadcaster Spencer Kobren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIOSBEAUTY View Post
    I am honored and it would be my pleasure to discuss this on your show
    -Andrew
    No worries, feel free to call anytime.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @spencerkobren