International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: CloudPail by Host N More LLC Podcast Hosting

IAIB Industry Provider

Lightbulb CloudPail by Host N More LLC Podcast Hosting

Hello Everyone!!

We would like to introduce ourselves. My name is Jim Castro I'm the owner of Host N More LLC. Host N More LLC started in 2002 we specialize in Hosting Websites for nonprofits. Like many of you I've become a fan of podcasts. I myself have caught the podcasting bug and so far have been a guest on TheTechBuzz, RadarGaming, and the GFGnetwork and hope to launch my own tech support show soon.

About a year ago I connected with fellow Podcaster Eric Timmer in a Broadcast Now after show Google+ Hangout. After talking to lots of other broadcasters/content creators there seems to be a need for reliable yet cost effective hosting services. This is where Eric and I came up with the idea of CloudPail. After months of planning, testing, and setup, we have launched CloudPail. Please feel free to contact myself or Eric with any questions you might have.

Since we've joined the IAIB and we are all about giving back we would like to offer all IAIB members a 10% discount on our already low cost plans. Please use the coupon code iaib2013 before checking out. This code works for the lifetime of your ordered plan.

You can visit our site here http://www.cloudpail.com
    http://www.cloudpail.com
    Podcast & Internet Broadcast Hosting

Welcome to the site guys!

Hi guys im going to sign up this week. What would you suggest for someone just starting in podcasting?

IAIB Industry Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by TommySulivan View Post
    Hi guys im going to sign up this week. What would you suggest for someone just starting in podcasting?
    Hello Mr Sulivan,

That sounds great! May I ask what type of show/shows would you like hosted? Depending on size, length and duration I can make a better recommendation. For instance if you if you're just doing a weekly audio show (1 hour long) our first plan will be more then enough. If it's a video should you should consider Plan 3 or higher. If you have anymore question please feel free to either respond to this post or email me sales@cloudpail.com

Thanks,
    Jim Castro
    http://www.cloudpail.com
    Podcast & Internet Broadcast Hosting