International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Question to anyone that owns the Panasonic AG-AC90?

Question to anyone that owns the Panasonic AG-AC90?

I have just purchased the Panasonic AG-AC90 and have a question I need answered. It has to deal with the AV cable that comes with the camera. When I plug in the AV to the AV section in the camera it won't put out a signal to be able to stream something from the camera. The only way I can stream anything is to use the HDMI part of the camera. Is there some setting I am missing as to why it won't stream out from the AV plug when I am recording? Thanks.

what are you using to capture the video?

It is going into an elgato capture device. It works with other cameras??

Is the setting in the cameras menu option for A/V out or Analog out set to your intended setting?

I found the proper settings. They were just hiding from me is all. Thanks.

IAIB Pro Broadcaster
    Is there any reason you are not using the HDMI output? It will yield much higher results than the standard definition AV output. The scalers in these cameras do not tend to be very good.

Yes, because we think we live in an advanced technological society but really we are not when it comes to many things. Our streaming with our company we use is done through a composite to usb connection through a computer at this time. For a composite connection the picture is actually pretty good but not like I would like it. The other thing is that if you want and HD stream you will need a pretty good upload speed and the people watching it will need a pretty good download speed. At least in our part of the country that is far and few of the people that can get that. So, that is why I am not using the HDMI output. I do record the games in HD on an SD card for other purposes but no HDMI out for streaming.