International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: Post Production Automation

Post Production Automation

Hey everyone,
    So I know a show's Post Production Workflow can always be one of the most daunting tasks, and I wanted to make it a little easier. Most of my shows require a quick video chop, audio extraction, and multiple file uploads (BlipTV, Youtube, and my own Server). I know there are tools like Episode Engine that will automate most of the tasks of video conversion and uploading, but the biggest problem I have is the Meta Data. I still have to manually enter the Show Title, Info, and Graphics all manually, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to automate this process. Is there anyway to tie the meta data to the video or audio file directly?

Thanks!

I don't know of any fully automated solutions for tagging files with meta data. What I normally do is use a meta tag program like MP3Tag, select both the audio and video files, type in the title and other info, then add the cover art and save it. It'll save the information to all of the selected files. In the case of the MP3, I will go back and add the "audio" cover art.
    Watch Tech News Weekly every Friday at 3pm EST on the GFQ Network.