International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: How to get a Response from Newtek?

How to get a Response from Newtek?

First off, I want to make it clear that I am not intending to slam Newtek in anyway. I think the Tricaster is great, and I was looking for more information , but I couldn't get in contact with anyone.

I've been attempting to contact Newtek for the past year to get some more specific questions answered on behalf of my High School. We just started up our live broadcasts a year ago, and I was looking to talk to an Educational rep at Newtek about a few things. I contacted Sales, Support, and even a few people directly and have been completely blown off. I have never once received any type of response back. I just wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone knows someone at Newtek I can talk to, preferably one in the Education department. I think the Tricaster is a great product, but the fact that the company that sells equipment worth tens of thousands of dollars cannot even attempt to follow up with emails sent by potential customers is a bit disconcerting,

Moderator / IAIB Pro Broadcaster mcphillips's Avatar
    You might want to contact a reseller instead. NewTek doesn't sell direct.
    Please direct all questions for me to the forum so that all can benefit.

IAIB Pro Broadcaster
    I've past this on to the relevant people at NewTek. You should be contacted soon

robistech,

My sincere apologies that you have not been able to get in contact with us. I am not quite sure how you did not get a response but there should really be no good reason. I would be very happy to answer any questions you might have and/or put you in contact with someone who might be able to get you in front of a unit to look at yourself if you prefer. Please feel free to email me and I will make sure that we get your questions answered.

Either way around, my apologies again that you have had a hard time talking to us.

Have a wonderful weekend, and my sincere regards.

Andrew Cross, Ph.D
    CTO. NewTek.

AndrewCross,

Welcome to the IAIB! Thanks for joining up. I am sure you will have a great time here. There are lots of great people here that love to help make Internet Broadcasting a fun thing to do.

- Brian

Brian,

I am very happy to be here, and really I should have been here a long time ago !

Andrew

Thank You to both Andrew and Joe for following up with me, I sincerely appreciate it.
    Andrew, I'll shoot you an email sometime this weekend.

Thanks Again!