International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leo Laporte Hates Andrew Zarian?

I guess if I turn on my camera and set my mic up and hit the broadcast now button I must be copying Leo too. I love original content from many shows I watch. The only similarity between these shows is they are all broadcasted on the internet. Yes the might talk about similar content but their views are very different.

IAIB Pro Broadcaster Spencer Kobren's Avatar
    I think it's fantastic that Leo is talking abut Andrew on Twit! It only illustrates GFQ's significant relevance in the world of Internet Broadcasting. Andrew should be flattered!
    Follow Me On Twitter: @spencerkobren

I think there is room for both Leo and Andrew in the internet broadcasting video realm... Leo's network in the past has been notorious for removing/canceling shows it hasn't seen strong viewership from in their eyes (or been able to make a buck off).. Those folks deserve an outlet to air their shows...

ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, all get along and co-exist... There is room for more than one in the Internet Video Broadcasting frontier.

Both places (GFQ and Leo's Network) have unique content that each other don't have .. and I think there is also room for more than one "tech" show on the internet. If anything having multiple tech type shows allows for even better content as each strive to provide the best.

it seems like Leo mentioned andrew again on last weeks broadcast. I am trying to get the feed.

I like Leo Laporte, but haven't watched any of his shows for ages. I like a live show where I can interact with the show hosts, even in a small way.

I watch several of the GF Network shows, in addition to thetechbuzz. I like linuxcooldude too!

I have needed to limit the amount of live shows I watch. I need to allow time for taking care of myself, and for my own projects.

Dogs don't bark at parked cars.

thats wack! Why would someone act like when ti comes to another broadcaster. I have listened to Andrew for a few years and he has nothing be great stuff to say about leo and everyone over at twit
    you best get steppin

I hope you all know about Captain Juno, he has a series of videos on Laporte. Here is one of his videos:
    http://youtu.be/Zp0RYDXsum0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12