International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Thread: When do you know your podcast is working?

Lightbulb When do you know your podcast is working?

I was asked this question a few days ago and was hoping to find out from you guys when you know your show is working? The person doesn't want to be mentioned by name. They have been doing their podcast for a year, and He said that the show gets around 1300 downloads per episode and has around 800 subscribers.

I would consider that a show that is working. What do you guys thing? When do you know when your show is working?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewzarian View Post
    I was asked this question a few days ago and was hoping to find out from you guys when you know your show is working? The person doesn't want to be mentioned by name. They have been doing their podcast for a year, and He said that the show gets around 1300 downloads per episode and has around 800 subscribers.

I would consider that a show that is working. What do you guys thing? When do you know when your show is working?
    800 subscribers in only 1 year? That's amazingly good!

This question actually depends on the person who is doing the show and what they hope to accomplish by doing a show. If they are just doing it for fun or a hobby, having lots of downloads probably isn't that big of a deal. On the other hand, if you are trying to make money, well then you should be measuring your success by how much you are making.
    Watch Tech News Weekly every Friday at 3pm EST on the GFQ Network.