International Association of Internet Broadcasters - IAIB

News Updates
October 2, 2013:
Bambuser Adds Restrictions To Free Streaming

Conversation Between Dan Ortego and mcphillips

4 Visitor Messages

1. Count me in on the mix/minus thing' DanOrtego@gmail.com
    BTW, I'm still in Italy so I'm running strictly via a new iPad Air with a somewhat pithy Internet connection.
    Regards,
    Dan
  2. Hi Mike,
    Thanks for responding but the guy finally sent it back. Been doing business with him for years but he started jerking me around so I became concerned. You know that gut feeling you get when someone isn't being truthful. I still believe in the honor system but I plan to be a bit more careful in the future.

Happy New Year!
    Dan
  3. Dan, I just saw your message. Whatever happened? I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner. The IAIB software did not tell me that I had a message.
  4. Hello Mike,
    This is a strange request but I thought I'd give it a shot. I shipped a carbon fiber camera tripod to a guy in Vermont to have it customized with a vinyl covering. I've done business with this individual on a few occasions in the past three years but this is the first time where the cost of my item was about $1000. It’s now been six-weeks since he received it.

Frankly, I'm starting to think the worst and want to know if I have any options. I have virtually nothing in writing except the UPS receipt that it was received by the UPS store where he directed me to send it. He responded to my text message of last week in which he said he would try to ship last Wednesday. I tried to call today that he's not accepting my calls. I'm very suspicious at this point so any advice is appreciated.

Regards,
    Dan Ortego
    dortego@me.com
    Ph: 928.247.0901
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
© International Association of Internet Broadcasters All Rights Reserved.
Follow Us