PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New Brunswick Canada

Robert
03-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Hi I'm Robert (RJ) McNicol a broadcaster from Canada that just stumbled upon this great forum full of interesting topics and helpful tips so, Heck I'm In. Okay, the BIO Bit. I'm now in my 39th year of terrestrial Broadcasting here in Canada and have done most of the on air thing through out my career. My main passion is commercial production and voice overs which I do for various stations across the country. That's a bit of the old, now to the new.

I'm exploring the wonders of Internet Radio and have created my own running for about 6 months now which is a work in progress and a lot of fun. It's Real AM.CA - Music for the connected lifestyle! It's a play on AM Radio of old brought back as Real (A)lternative (M)usic Radio - Featuring Variety Hits of the 60s 70s 80s along with established and new Alternative Rock and Indie Artists and special variety blocks of programming. A scenario that would have some consultants pulling their hair out I'm sure.

Cheers

andrewzarian
03-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Hi Robert

Welcome the IAIB

Robert
03-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Thanks Andrew Glad to be here. Saw your studio tour video. Very nice set up indeed!