PDA

View Full Version : AudioTim 43: Tom King, Author of Superhero Novel, A Once Crowded Sky

timothycward
01-19-2013, 09:09 AM
Hey everybody,
I'm a new member, and looking forward to becoming more familiar with all of you.

My podcast, AudioTim, is an author interview show inspired by shows like Dragon Page Cover to Cover and I Should Be Writing. I post every other Monday, cycling in panels I recorded from World Science Fiction Convention #70, Chicon 7.

My last interview was with Tom King, as you can tell from the title. He's a former CIA counterterrorist operations officer, and just released his first novel, which illustrates his inner struggle between leaving the front lines to be with his family through a lone superhero who wants to be with his wife while all the other superheros, without powers, need him to save the world.

I hope you enjoy, but feel free to share feedback either way. I've been podcasting since 2010, but I'm always open to suggestions to make the show better.

AudioTim 43: Tom King, Author of Superhero Novel, A Once Crowded Sky (http://timothycward.com/2013/01/13/audiotim-43-tom-king-author-of-superhero-novel-a-once-crowded-sky/)

mcphillips
01-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Welcome, Timothy. It's a great group!

timothycward
01-19-2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks, McPhillips!