PDA

View Full Version : What do you have planned for 2013?

andrewzarian
12-26-2012, 01:00 PM
As the new year approaches We are getting change a few things over at the GFQ Network. What are some things you plan on doing differently for 2013?

BradShoemaker
12-26-2012, 11:00 PM
A lot of changes coming our way this year. New Websites (currently in the works). A permanent studio (currently we mostly do bar shows). With a permanent studio, I will be getting new equipment meant specifically to stay put and not be packed up and taken on the road like we currently do.

So definitely looking forward to expanding our base in 2013.

ChaseShumway
12-27-2012, 10:28 AM
We've got all new gear on the way too. Probably introduce a few new segments, retire others and keep on keepin' on.

RichardCleveland
12-27-2012, 12:01 PM
As for Naked Ape Productions we have decided to build a new rig for Wirecast that will serve our needs in the field and in the studio. We are also launching a couple of new shows and tweaking the website. Oh and restructuring our marketing efforts in an attempt to gain more sponsors.

Spencer Kobren
12-27-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm launching two new shows, TBT UK and Plastic Surgery LIVE. Should be an interesting and busy year!
Heres a preview of TBT UK:
http://www.thebaldtruth.com/uk/

erictimmer
12-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Now that I have left Japan I've ended a 3+ year podcast about teaching and living in Japan. I need to replace it with something so I have been thinking of a few ideas:

1. A Tablet show (iPad, Android, MS)
2. Re-Focus on my automobile video/audio show (YouTube: AutomobileOtaku Website: www.autotaku.com )
3. Guest appearances / Guest hosting with other internet broadcasters.
4. Build a new PC "with the Kung Fu Grip" since I got rid of mine before the move.

Well, that's what has been going through my mind this week anyways.

jamesdelfresco
01-06-2013, 08:45 AM
I am planning on finally get my studio setup. I have spent most of 2012 learning and practicing to go live. I should have my website ready by Feb.