PDA

View Full Version : What do you watch more. TV or Internet Broadcasters?

Podnutter
10-31-2012, 07:30 PM
Hey Everyone. Since discovering the IAIB I have started to watch more Internet Broadcasts. I rarely turn my TV on to watch television at this point. Since discovering Internet Broadcasts are you watching less TV?

BradShoemaker
11-01-2012, 07:12 AM
I decided to let my cable go a few years ago. I realized that I was watching far more content online, via Hulu, Netflix, and now Amazon Prime. Plus my watching TV has dropped dramatically over the last few years anyway. I'm glued to my computer, or at the very least, glued to the content on a device (be it iPad, my Phone, Computer hooked to the TV, etc).

In the last year I have noticed that my radio (be it Satellite or terristrial) has been taken over by Internet Broadcasts, as have my music at work. I am a talk show junky these days where I listen or watch a lot of broadcasts. It's just more compelling content than what the Big Corps are putting out.

erictimmer
11-02-2012, 04:12 AM
I watch mad amounts of YouTube, Netflix, and some live stuff like GFQ, TWiT and sometimes gaming on Twitch.tv.

MyTakeRadio
11-02-2012, 04:10 PM
I actually consume more TV for show and site purposes than I used to . Between wrestling, mixed martial arts card plus cable and broadcast programs my viewing time is extremely high.

Spencer Kobren
11-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Youtube, Hulu, NetFlix, IB shows…You name it, I consume it…I'm watching much less cable and network TV. It's about 50/50 now.

Podnutter
11-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Interesting spencer. how much of your daily consumption is Internet Broadcasters?