PDA

View Full Version : New Kickstarter Project

Donovan
09-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Though this has nothing really to do with podcasting per se, I hope you won't mind if I post this here. I've launched a Kickstarter project to help support me while I'm writing my first fictional novel. As most of you know, I published an e-book about my first year in Podcasting back at the beginning of August. It hasn't performed as well as I hoped, but it was my first publishing attempt, so I'm not bitter. :)

Now I'm doing something that I've wanted to do for years - write a fiction/fantasy novel. I realize that by going the self-publishing route, it really doesn't cost anything. However, as most of you also know, I lost my job in July. Therefore, a little support while I try to pound this book out would be most helpful.

You can check out the information about the project by visiting http://www.donovanadkisson.com/kickstarter. I would greatly appreciate all the support that everyone can muster. :)

Andrew - my apologies if this post is deemed inappropriate. If you feel it is, then please feel free to remove it since it doesn't really have anything directly to do with podcasting. I just thought I'd use this as a vehicle to share information about my project among people I trust.