PDA

View Full Version : Guild lines for Podcasting in Canada

RichardCleveland
09-02-2012, 01:23 PM
I just thought I would share this document to the group. This is the rules for podcasting in Canada.
http://www.cippic.ca/sites/default/files/Podcasting-LegalGuide-Canada.pdf:confused:

William Thomas
09-02-2012, 02:15 PM
thats a joke right....trying to control podcasting....lol...what are the consequences???? jail...???thats so stupid....what if you are using a site from england for your jump off site????? or russia for that matter...oh well ...

thats a country that wanted to arrest a hockey player for a game check in montreal last year....

markinrussia
11-04-2012, 08:06 AM
thats a joke right....trying to control podcasting....lol...what are the consequences???? jail...???thats so stupid....what if you are using a site from england for your jump off site????? or russia for that matter...oh well ...

thats a country that wanted to arrest a hockey player for a game check in montreal last year....

I'm not from Canada, but after giving the referenced PDF a look over; it's not controlling at all, but rather a guide to using copyrighted content and other legal awareness things. It's actually not a bad thing to download for anybody, regardless of country, in order to have kind of a nice guide to navigating these legal things. It states that Canada has a "Hands Off" approach to new media; not a bad thing at all.