PDA

View Full Version : Women's Premier Soccer League Championships

TomSinclair
07-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Talk about something good just falling into your lap... I got a call Tuesday from a soccer coach wanting to know if I could live stream three soccer games this weekend. Turns out is the National Championship Tournament for the Women's Premier Soccer League. It was supposed to be held in Orlando, but something got screwed up and it moved to Pensacola, Florida (one hour from me) at the last minute. Teams from Utah, Oklahoma, Boston & Florida are competing. Most are college players trying to stay sharp over the summer.

The broadcasts will be PPV ($5 per game) and news of the live stream have gone viral in the women's soccer world. My tweets are being retweeted faster than I can count them. Wow!

So, this might just turn into something big, dollar-wise as well as visibility-wise. I'll let you know how it goes.

Or, if you want to tune in, drop me an email early Saturday and I'll send you a free pass. Just be gentle in your assessment. We only had a few days to put it all together.

mcphillips
07-28-2012, 04:48 AM
I like it when good things happen unexpectedly. God knows the bad sure presents itself often enough. Just remember to stay out of the red on your audio levels. :)