PDA

View Full Version : SouthGeek Celebrates 50th episode and one year anniversary

Donovan
07-26-2012, 07:28 AM
We recorded our 50th episode last night, which also happened to be our one year anniversary for the show. We skipped two episodes during the year.

Here's to another 50 episodes!

http://www.southgeek.me/50

Audio is up now; video will be up later.

In this episode, the pundits celebrate the 50th episode and one year anniversary of the Ramble and Review. They look back at the tech news that was trending in July 2011. Current topics covered during this show were – hidden government scanners will be able to know everything about you without you even knowing it, Apple misses earnings target, users are happier with Google+ than Facebook, and Apple encourages speaker makers to stay away from using the dock connector on Apple devices.

andrewzarian
07-27-2012, 06:58 AM
congrats Donovan !!

RichardCleveland
07-27-2012, 08:54 AM
Way to go. I have a ways to go to get to 50. This week we stream and record episode 19 of Between The Pages.

Donovan
07-27-2012, 09:44 AM
Way to go. I have a ways to go to get to 50. This week we stream and record episode 19 of Between The Pages.

Thanks. I have to admit, when I first started the show, I had no idea that I would be able to keep it going for a year. My numbers have steadily improved over time, which is good. I've lost a few co-hosts along the way due to other responsibilities and most recently, their fear of some form of retaliation from the place they work (long story).

Anyway, we'll keep going!

Donovan
07-27-2012, 09:45 AM
congrats Donovan !!

Thanks, Andrew!