PDA

View Full Version : Live Streaming site for Internet Broadcasters

jamesdelfresco
07-19-2012, 06:26 AM
Who would you consider the best site for internet broadcasters.

JaseRossi
07-19-2012, 02:26 PM
That is a tough question.

I have used Justin.TV for a long time. It's been the best for my show. It does have pre-roll ads but unlike UStream.tv it doesn't have ads that roll during the show.

I am actually thinking of looking at Stickam and Bambuser here in the next few days.

andrewzarian
07-20-2012, 05:49 AM
they are all the same :(

TalkNet
09-24-2014, 01:26 AM
Connectcast.tv

Nuff' said.

andrewzarian
09-24-2014, 05:04 AM
first time Im hearing about connectcast. Def need to check it out

BradShoemaker
09-24-2014, 11:11 AM
Just taking a quick look around, is there a way to embed the video on your own site? It doesn't appear that is possible just yet.

Also, I'm assuming as they are a smaller provider, their categories are filled with random entries until they finally get more people broadcasting in those fields? I was on Automotive and Sports and the live box is someone asking people to pick out which color she should paint their nails.

The service looks promising. I like the no ad interruptions, I like the built in crowd-funding boxes, etc...

rwildman
09-24-2014, 12:19 PM
You can embed the video on your own site. Looking at a live video, below the title there is a "Sharing" link. Click on it for the embed code. It is an iframe embed.

Amnon
09-25-2014, 07:03 PM
Connectcast is OK, but I don't think it is ready for primetime.
1. They do have pre-rolls
2. Stream pauses a lot (no sign of buffering though).
3. Couldn't get it to start streaming without going to their web-site and clicking 'Go Live', even though WC was already streaming to them.