PDA

View Full Version : Telos NX6 just arrived...Now how the hell do I hook this thing up?:)

Spencer Kobren
06-27-2012, 07:48 PM
UPS just dropped off my new Telos NX6 Talkshow System with the DeskTop Director...Now I just have to figure out how to hook it up.:)

Thanks to IAIB member Brain Monroe for making the introduction to Kirk Harnack from Telos!

http://telos-systems.com/nx/

Man look at the hair on Kirk...Beautiful!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU0yo-EdVkU

Jadori
06-27-2012, 09:21 PM
All I have to say is good luck lol. I bet you could find an online tutorial on how to hook it up.

andrewzarian
06-28-2012, 05:33 AM
Lucky you Spencer!! Man that thing is nice. You should get someone to come set it up :0

brianmonroe
06-28-2012, 06:57 AM
Spencer,

I wished I lived in SoCal so I would be able to stop by and assist you with the install of this hardware. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area and I am really busy with my IT consulting work this week. I assume that Tellos has people they know that assist in installing the hardware. If not, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Brian

Spencer Kobren
06-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Spencer,

I wished I lived in SoCal so I would be able to stop by and assist you with the install of this hardware. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area and I am really busy with my IT consulting work this week. I assume that Tellos has people they know that assist in installing the hardware. If not, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Brian

Thanks Brian...I texted my former engineer to see if he could help walk me through it via Skype, and as luck would have it he’s actually going to be in town this weekend. :) I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

andrewzarian
06-28-2012, 05:39 PM
So the bigger question here is ... What are you doing with the comrex ???

brianmonroe
06-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Thanks Brian...I texted my former engineer to see if he could help walk me through it via Skype, and as luck would have it he’s actually going to be in town this weekend. :) I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Great! I look forward to knowing how it goes. I know having an engineer on site is so much better than having a Skype call. I assume while he is there he can look at any other issues you have too. Good luck.

mcphillips
06-29-2012, 05:00 AM
So the bigger question here is ... What are you doing with the comrex ???
He's sending it to me. Spencer and I go way back, you know.

Spencer Kobren
06-29-2012, 08:08 AM

I yeah, I forgot ...I did promise it to Mike.:)

brianmonroe
06-29-2012, 08:33 AM

I am sure you will make a great home for the Comrex along with get it fixed up. :)

jack123
07-11-2012, 11:26 PM
If the sound quality of the system is not good ,you cannot enjoy listening music.The telos are good audio codecs and used for the better sound quality also.There are lot of equipments in which telos are used like TV equipment,on air production equipment,some other sound equipment also.These system provide a better quality sound also.

jack123
08-02-2012, 01:49 AM
If the sound quality of the system is not good ,you cannot enjoy listening music.The telos are good audio codecs and used for the better sound quality also.There are lot of equipments in which telos are used like TV equipment,on air production equipment,some other sound equipment also.These system provide a better quality sound.