PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Guest For Condicast Podcast

Jadori
06-24-2012, 12:04 AM
Hello,

My name is Jadori. I am the host of Condicast. It is a online radio show that covers the importance of diversity in the media.I am looking for guests to be interviewed on the show. In return for your time I will do a special blog post about you. You would also be exposed to an international audience as well. If you are interested please contact me through here by sending me a message or send me a message through Twitter @jadorigeek. You can also send me a email at condicast@gmail.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

mcphillips
06-24-2012, 04:06 AM
You might want to refine your topic a bit. What type of diversity? Gender? Nationality? Race? Is your premise that there is not enough diversity or that the high level of diversity already achieved in the media has proved to be a positive change? Is your focus US or International? Who is your ideal guest?

Jadori
06-24-2012, 08:45 AM
In regards to your response mcphillips, my show focuses on covering the stereotypes in the media in regards to people of color. Outside of entertainment and sports there are few people of color personalities that I know of that cover the relationship such as how race is affecting the entertainment industry. As for my ideal guest I don't believe in ideal. I am open to interviewing all different kinds of people. I don't only interview experts I like to interview everyday people and learn from there story. That is what I am seeking if that helps to answer your question.