PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought : IMic USB Audio Interface

andrewzarian
06-17-2012, 01:51 PM
I just got one of these from Amazon.com the other day. http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Technology-iMic-Audio-Device/dp/B000BVV2IC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339966093&sr=8-1&keywords=imic

The Griffin Technology 9066-IMIC2 iMic/USB Audio Interface, the original USB audio adapter, lets you connect virtually any microphone or sound input device to any Mac or PC system with a USB port. iMic supports both mic and line level inputs via a selectable switch, and has a variable level output for connecting speakers or headphones.

The iMic really shines as the essential tool for converting your old LPs and tapes into MP3s and CDs. Griffin's audio recording software, Final Vinyl for Mac OS X (provided for free exclusively to iMic owners), makes recording old records and tapes very easy with its advanced features, including waveform-based cue editing and built-in 10-band EQ. You can use Final Vinyl to equalize LPs without having to connect a turntable to a pre-amp. iMic is also an ideal solution for your podcasting needs and for use with GarageBand, iMovie, and Final Cut Pro.

Spencer Kobren
06-18-2012, 11:56 AM
I just got one of these from Amazon.com the other day. http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Technology-iMic-Audio-Device/dp/B000BVV2IC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339966093&sr=8-1&keywords=imic

The Griffin Technology 9066-IMIC2 iMic/USB Audio Interface, the original USB audio adapter, lets you connect virtually any microphone or sound input device to any Mac or PC system with a USB port. iMic supports both mic and line level inputs via a selectable switch, and has a variable level output for connecting speakers or headphones.

The iMic really shines as the essential tool for converting your old LPs and tapes into MP3s and CDs. Griffin's audio recording software, Final Vinyl for Mac OS X (provided for free exclusively to iMic owners), makes recording old records and tapes very easy with its advanced features, including waveform-based cue editing and built-in 10-band EQ. You can use Final Vinyl to equalize LPs without having to connect a turntable to a pre-amp. iMic is also an ideal solution for your podcasting needs and for use with GarageBand, iMovie, and Final Cut Pro.

I’m getting one today!