PDA

View Full Version : IAIB Artwork/Graphics

NickSPNT
06-08-2012, 09:38 PM
During my live video stream, I would like to put some artwork in the top left corner mentioning IAIB. Where can I find the graphics for this? Is it readily available to all members?

alekstef
06-09-2012, 03:07 AM
This is actually a very good idea. Someone should make a bumper and some graphics that people can use to promote the IAIB. I suppose Andrew Zarian would know whether or not something like this already exist?

NickSPNT
06-09-2012, 07:32 PM
I found some artwork on the IAIB website after reading one of Andrew's forum posts. If you log into your control panel on ibroadcastnetwork.org and click on "My Downloads" you can find some artwork there. I was looking for artwork that was suited more for being on a live stream that's in white only. I may have to do some Photoshop magic of my own.

Spencer Kobren
06-10-2012, 07:51 AM
I found some artwork on the IAIB website after reading one of Andrew's forum posts. If you log into your control panel on ibroadcastnetwork.org and click on "My Downloads" you can find some artwork there. I was looking for artwork that was suited more for being on a live stream that's in white only. I may have to do some Photoshop magic of my own.

Hey Nick,
Andrew should be uploading an IAIB white transparency layer to be used specifically on your broadcast. I’ll get on him about it.:)

NickSPNT
06-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Thank you Spencer! I appreciate your help. Also - I dig your studio setup, looks great on tv.

andrewzarian
06-10-2012, 05:57 PM

Here is the overlay you can use during your live broadcast

NickSPNT
06-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Thanks Andrew. Hope you had a chance to recover from BWENY, I mean NMX.

andrewzarian
06-11-2012, 04:28 AM
Im still recovering I got the Con Flu. Been sick for 4 days now.

Spencer Kobren
06-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Thank you Spencer! I appreciate your help. Also - I dig your studio setup, looks great on tv.

Thanks Nick!